We are always hiring, because Vascular Solutions is always growing. Successful both clinically and financially, we provide meaningful work, financial rewards and rapid growth opportunities for employees who want a chance to achieve based on their own merits.
Below are our current open positions; however, even if you do not see an open position that matches your experience, we strongly encourage you to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. In your email, simply describe what work you want to do, what benefit you can provide to Vascular Solutions and what compensation you expect. Vascular Solutions often creates new positions to bring in talent. Keep in mind that Vascular Solutions seeks to hire people who take a “hands-on” approach to their work, but don’t take themselves too seriously, and who are capable of taking on greater responsibilities as Vascular Solutions continues to grow.
Click on the job titles below to learn about our current open positions (with more to come, so check often).
Corporate Headquarters – Minneapolis
- Assembler – 1st shift
- Assembler – 2nd Shift
- Assembler Trainer – 2nd Shift
- Associate Engineer Program 2016
- Customer Service Representative
- Director of Manufacturing Technology
- Director of Quality Assurance
- Director of Training
- Documentation Coordinator
- ERP Systems Administrator
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Medical Device Associate Program 2016
- Network Administrator
- Packaging Engineer
- Principal R&D Engineer
- Product Marketing (Director, Product Manager or Associate Product Manager)
- Production Lead – 2nd Shift
- Quality Engineering Technician
- Senior Regulatory Product Specialist
- Software Developer
- Vice President of Manufacturing Operations
U.S. Sales Force
- No positions at this time
Vascular Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Click here for more information.
Vascular Solutions participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information.